Solution for IoT devices
A data delivery solution for IoT devices centered on "security", "dependability", and "efficiency"
- Target Market
- Personal motor vehicles, medical equipment, farming, construction - any area wanting to make use of sensing data from IoT devices
- Target Devices
- Android, SBC such as Raspberry Pi, low spec IoT devices such and mbed/Arduino, etc.
A software solution for delivering data securely, dependably, and efficiently from IoT devices. From the sensing devices, vehicles, medical equipment, etc. to server-side application where the data is gathered and analyzed, a streamlined application architecture is made possible by providing a single complete software package.
Data transmission overhead traffic is controlled through network optimization and proprietary lightweight protocols.This allows us to both increase IoT device security while decreasing network operation costs.
- Concealment through AONT
- AES, SPEC, and other light-weight encryption for embedded devices
- Core developed in RUST to prevent code vulnerabilities
- Uploads are assigned priority to manage bandwidth
- Data automatically stored for a maximum of 100 days
- Functionality for upload segmentation, suspend/resume, automatic retry remote activation, and logging
- Uses proprietary light-weight protocols in the user space
- Low latency and low overhead operation guaranteed
Example application architecture for IoTA
IoTA System architecture
|IoTA Crypto Core||Handles encryption. Parts requiring secure programming made in RUST|
|IoTA lib||Handles upload acceptance, priority management, automatic data retention, retry functionality, and remote access client|