- Company name
- HI CORPORATION
- Head Office
- Pacific Marks Shinjuku Park Side 2nd Floor, 4-15-7, Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo 160-0023 ,Japan
- April 17, 1989
- Paid-in Capital
- 350 million yen [as of December 31, 2017]
- Net Sales
- 1,290 million yen [FY ending December 2017]
- 57 [as of April 2017]
- Our Business
- Planning, development, license sales, and support of Middleware.
Planning and development of content and services.
- Members of the Board
- PresidentTomonobu Aoyama
- Parent Company
- ArtSpark Holdings Inc.（100%)
[as of December 31, 2012]
- Domestic Bases
- Sapporo Development Center
Ito-Kato Bldg. 5th Floor, 4-4-1 Kita-4-Jo-Nishi , Chuo-Ku , Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido 060-0004, Japan
- Main Correspondent Banks
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ,Ltd
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Resona Bank, Limited.
- IR Information
- Toei-Oedo Line : 8-minute walk from the A1 exit of Nishi-shinjuk 5-chome station
- Toei-Oedo Line : 8-minute walk from the A4 exit of Tochomae station
- Keio-Shinsen Line : 15-munute walk from the Higashi-guchi exit of Hatsudai statio
- JR and Odakyu Line : 20-munute walk from the Minami-guchi exit of Shinjuku station
- Honda R&D Co., Ltd.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
- SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Clarion Co., Ltd.
- FUJITSU TEN LIMITED
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- DENSO CORPORATION
- AISIN AW CO.,LTD.
- NS WEST Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation. Automotive & Industrial Systems Company
- Alpine Electronics
- JVC KENWOOD Corporation
- MICWARE CO.,LTD.
- PIONEER CORPORATION
- SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION
- DAIICHIKOSHO CO., LTD.
- m-up, Inc.
- NIKON CORPORATION
- CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
- ACCESS CO.,LTD.
- Sharp Corporation
- Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- Softbank Robotics Corp.
- SoftBank Corp.
- Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd.
- BROTHER INDUSTRIES, LTD.
- Aisin Seiki Co.,Ltd.
- Murakami Corporation
- Client Relationships （Overseas）
- Honda R&D Americas, Inc.
- Honda North America, Inc.
- QUALCOMM Incorporated
- OBIGO Inc.
- Member Organizations
- R-Car Consortium
- Renesas Alliance Partner
- Automotive Grade Linux (Linux Foundation)
- ACCESS Connect Ecosystem
- ARM Connected Community
- Java Community Process
- Khronos Group
- IoT Acceleration Consortium
- Embedded Systems Technology Association (JASA）
- International Association for Universal Design
- Connected Consumer Device Security Council
- Information Processing Society of Japan
- Japan Information Economic and Social Promotion Association
- SOCIETY OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS OF JAPAN
||Becomes a member of Automotive Grade Linux project.
||Higlyph exceeds 40 million shipments in mobile devices worldwide.
||exbeans®Affinity Tangiblet is released.
||exbeans(R) UI Conductor Ver. 1.6.0 is released.
||Concluded strategic business alliance with Obigo Inc. (Korea).
||Concluded a memorandum of agency contract with HUINTECH (Korea).
||Oct exbeans UI Conductor released.
||ArtSpark Holdings Inc., a joint holding company of HI CORPORATION and CELCYS Inc., is established.
||HI enters into a MOU with Obigo Inc.
||MascotCapsule eruptionST is released.
||MascotCapsule exceeds 600 million shipments in mobile devices worldwide.
||Higlyph is released.
||MascotCapsule Tangiblet is released.
||MascotCapsule UI Framework is released.
||MascotCapsule Renderion is released.
||MascotCapsule eruption is released.
||HI has been listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange.
||MascotCapsule V4 is released.
||MascotCapsule V3 is released.
||MascotCapsule V1, the world’s first real-time 3D rendering engine for mobile phones is introduced.
||Establishment of the company