- Company name
- HI CORPORATION
- [Head Office]
Shinagawa Intercity C-17F, 2-15-3, Kounan,
Minato-ku,Tokyo 108-6217 ,Japan
[Sapporo Development Center]
Ito-Kato Bldg. 5th Floor, 4-4-1 Kita-4-Jo-Nishi,
Chuo-Ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido 060-0004 Japan
- April 17, 1989
- Paid-in Capital
- 350 million yen
- Net Sales
- 670 million yen [FY ending December 2020]
- 27 [as of April 2021]
- Our Business
- Planning, development, license sales, and support of Middleware.
Planning and development of content and services.
- Members of the Board
- President Takeshi Sato
Director Hideyuki Takahashi
Director Taketsune Yamasaki
Director Shigehiko Miura
Auditor Kenichi Hoshi
- Parent Company
- micware Co.,Ltd.（100%)
[as of March 1, 2021]
- Main Correspondent Banks
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Resona Bank, Limited.
- JR and Keikyu Line : 6-munute walk from the Kounan-guchi exit of Shinagawa station
- Honda R&D Co., Ltd.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Clarion Co., Ltd.
- FUJITSU TEN LIMITED
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- DENSO CORPORATION
- AISIN AW CO.,LTD.
- Panasonic Corporation. Automotive & Industrial Systems Company
- Alpine Electronics
- JVC KENWOOD Corporation
- MICWARE CO.,LTD.
- PIONEER CORPORATION
- DAIICHIKOSHO CO., LTD.
- ACCESS CO.,LTD.
- SoftBank Corp.
- Aisin Seiki Co.,Ltd.
- Client Relationships （Overseas）
- Honda R&D Americas, Inc.
- Honda North America, Inc.
- Member Organizations
- R-Car Consortium
- Renesas Alliance Partner
- Automotive Grade Linux (Linux Foundation)
- ACCESS Connect Ecosystem
- ARM Connected Community
- Java Community Process
- IoT Acceleration Consortium
- Embedded Systems Technology Association (JASA）
- International Association for Universal Design
- Connected Consumer Device Security Council
- Information Processing Society of Japan
- Japan Information Economic and Social Promotion Association
- SOCIETY OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS OF JAPAN
||HI CORPORATION. has become a subsidiary of micware Co.,Ltd.
||IoTA is released.
||VI Transfer is released.
||Affinity is released.
||ArtSpark Holdings Inc., a joint holding company of HI CORPORATION and CELCYS Inc., is established.
||MascotCapsule eruptionST is released.
||MascotCapsule exceeds 600 million shipments in mobile devices worldwide.
||MascotCapsule UI Framework is released.
||MascotCapsule Renderion is released.
||MascotCapsule eruption is released.
||HI has been listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange.
||MascotCapsule V4 is released.
||MascotCapsule V3 is released.
||MascotCapsule V1, the world’s first real-time 3D rendering engine for mobile phones is introduced.
||Establishment of the company