1. When HI obtains private information from customers, business partners or our employees, HI identifies as clearly as possible the purpose for using the private information and, at the same time, HI establishes a management organization to protect private information. When HI obtains, uses or provides private information, HI properly handles the private information by following the specified rules and regulations.
2. HI obtains the private information legally and fairly. HI implements a scheme in which HI does not handle private information for any other purposes except those agreed in advance.
3. HI strictly manages the private information received and implements proper measures to protect the private information, which is required to prevent information leaks, loss or damage.
4. If HI consigns the management of private information HI owns to a third party, HI has the third party implement proper management of the private information such as protecting and maintaining its confidentiality.
5. HI can disclose the information we own, correct the information that is not correct, terminate use of the information or delete the information when the owner of the private information or its proxy requests, except where otherwise legally stipulated. In addition, you can send a complaint or consult on a matter regarding the handling of private information to/with the help desk listed below.
6. HI complies with all laws, regulations, government policies and other rules applicable to the private information we own. HI establishes a private information protection management system and has its employees comply with those laws and regulations through the private information protection management system. HI maintains and continuously improves the management system through regular reviews.
Pacific Marks Shinjuku Park Side 2th Floor,
4-15-7, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku,
Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Private Information Help Desk, HI Corporation
TEL 03-5333-7550 (Weekdays: 10:00-18:00)